Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Same-sex marriage is to blame for Republican Senator David Vitter's adultery.

I don't know how, but I'm sure some enterprising conservative will soon explain how David Vitter, stalwart defender of marriage from gay interlopers and promoter of chastity to singles, failed so utterly to defend his own dear marriage and precious chastity against the comely lasses of the D. C. Madam, Deborah Jeane Palfrey.

I do know that in spite of his abject failure - or, as he calls it, "a very serious sin in my past" for which he has "received forgiveness from God and my wife in confession and marriage counseling" - he and his wife still enjoy all the rights, responsibilities, and benefits of marriage, which is more than one can say for any same-sex couple, thanks to assholes like him.

Also at Pandagon .