Thursday, May 06, 2004

As long as you don't kill him.

From A Small Victory:

Should you [Ted Rall] and I ever cross paths one day (and the time is getting close to where I will do my best to make that happen), I will risk the chances of going to jail just for that one moment of joy I will feel when my fist meets your face. You are a blight upon the human race and a disgrace to your profession. Yet, you are too stupid and self-absored to realize just how much of an idiot you are. I don't know whether to pity you or kick you in your small, shriveled balls. . . .
While I normally don't consider violence a proper reaction to circumstances like this, I did advocate it here, and I'm not taking it back. I seriously would punch the man if I ever saw him. However, I do not in any way condone death threats. You want to threaten the man with death, do it on your own site. Homey don't play that.

Killjoy. What's the fun of a beating if there's no potential for murder?